Sunday, February 26, 2017

Home Organizing Week 8—Closets

Last week's challenge was organizing the master bedroom closetCheck out the video below to see how it turned out.


                                  
 Here are some photos to show you how I did:

 

 







This week's challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons is organizing kids closets, but since I don't have kids, I'm organizing another closetIt's an oddball closet off of a room near the kitchen. I say oddball because the closet is huge and has an outlet in it, of all things.  We put a small freezer chest in it and all of the serving platters and bowls that we kept in an island in our old house.  The problem is... it looks so messy.  That, combined with the fact that it has collected a bunch of other stuff, it just needs to be organized!!!  Be sure to click on the video linked above to see how it looks now.  

Here's the link to the tips about organizing kids' closets at A Bowl Full of Lemons: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2017/02/2017-home-organization-challenge-week-8-kids-closets.html

Click HERE to get the PDF of tasks to complete.






Join me next week, so I can show you the results of my closet and for the next challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Organizing the closet is huge because we come in contact with it every day. It's our space that reflects who we are. So I did this last year several times because I had to really downsize. Allowing myself 40 hangers for my outside the farm clothes. Farm clothes are just folded in two stacks. But the shoes is where I really went crazy I got them down to five pair and one is for work boots. With fewer options I actually enjoy clothes shopping now and don't feel overwhelmed when it's time to choose something to wear. Plus I got rid of all those clothes I may wear some day..

    Great inspiration!
    Carole @ Garden Up Green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're my hero, Carole! Talk about inspiration. I'm not a big shoe fanatic, but I'd have a hard time reducing them to five. Hey, I just switched the blogspot address for my blog. I found one that I like better, so be sure to go there to sign up by email. I won't be posting on this site anymore. http://www.JensLittleGreenFarmhouse.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. So I did this last year several times because I had to really downsize really.
    บาคาร่า
    จีคลับ
    gclub

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner's. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.